Description & Features
X-Rings are designed to improve performance of the slow dynamic application. The correct combination of x-ring material and x-ring groove design can maximize sealing performance life.
- Small Precompression Quantity, Lower Friction, Less wear and Longer Service Life
- Good Stability in the reciprocating motion due to its special cross section design, avoid the possibility of reverse in the groove
- Improved the pressure distribution on the cross section; Obtained the very good sealing effect
- Improved the performance when startup by the oil stored between the two sealing lipl Unlike o-ring, the mold parting surface of the X-ring lies in the cross section of sunken place, and away from the location of the sealing lip.
- The dimensions of the X-ring are defined in terms of the inside diameter D1 and the section W, and the mounting groove is completely interchangeable with the O-ring.